AMAZON MARKET PLACE FOR OPENCART
Strengthen your Store with Amazon Market Place
The Amazon Market Place application gives you the chance to put your products on line, synchronize stock and prices with your shop on Amazon.
Synchronize products, stocks, and prices on Amazon
Orders automatically integrated into the Amazon back office.
Quick creation of product sheets with Product Wizard tools ;
Create automatically product sheet with picture and description in you OpenCart shop only with the EAN, UPC, ASIN or ISBN !
Quick export and notification of shipped parcels
- Open an account on Amazon Market Place: http://sellercentral.amazon.fr
- Install the Amazon Market Place for OpenCart application
- Put your products on line in just three clicks
- Boost your sales potential and distribute your products across the entire Amazon market: France, United Kingdom, Germany, United States, Canada, Japan and many more.
- Your orders will be imported directly into your OpenCart back office :
- Totals are automatically calculated
- Order history is filled with the amazon selling date
- Order sheet includes amazon information such Amazon Order ID
- You Send: there is a tool allowing you to tell the customer that their Amazon Market Place order has been dispatched.
- Using a simple formula, you have the chance to create a price increase rule for your products, for example to cushion the effect of the margin collected by Amazon (e.g. +10% on all products or +1 euro on all products)
- Statistics : A statistics page allow you to improve your catalog performance for exporting on Amazon Marketplace, it lists products without required fields and able to export to as a CSV file this listing.
- PHP5 hosting or better
- cURL enabled
- Your products must have an EAN, UPC, ASIN or ISBN code. If they do not have this code, you must create the product files in the Amazon back office.
Edit of 11/09/2011 :
First comment of first buyer, interesting … 🙂